:: Original article: Трио из Италии выступит в Барвихе – by Evgeny Korolev on на Рублевке (Na Rublevke) on Sep 24, 2014.
On October 4th at “Barvikha Luxury Village” will perform the Italian trio Il Volo. Evgeny Korolev spoke with the young tenors Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto and Gianluca Ginoble on the eve of their arrival in Moscow.
● This is your first visit to Moscow? Have you performed at venues such as “Barvikha Luxury Village” – a place where fashion and art most closely touch -, besides geographically is close to its target audience?
Ignazio: We have been in Moscow, but not for so long – we came to support Toto Cutugno, when he performed there. We hope that this visit will last longer. Concerning to the concert hall, we performed at many great venues in North and Latin America, as well as in Europe, but we have heard that “Barvikha Luxury Village” is a very beautiful place, and therefore we are looking forward to the Moscow concert.
● Why Brioni chose you? How close are you of the brand philosophy?
Ignazio: It is better to ask the representatives of Brioni. We were invited, and we gladly agreed, as the reputation and status of Brioni is recognized worldwide. We are very grateful for the opportunity to be part of the brand image, because the brand Brioni is closely connected with Italy.
● The today’s youth, do they listen to classical music? How do you manage to attract such a wide youth audience?
Piero: Nowadays, classical music is not too popular among young people, so our goal is make young people get interested in melodies with which they have not met yet. The best way to do this is to perform well-known songs on this style, as we did with the song “Beautiful day”.
● Where do you feel the most support of the public? Where it was most pleasant to speak?
Ignazio: The people of Latin America always provides a very warm welcome, but we also felt a lot of support when we first appeared in Eastern Europe in the contest “New Wave” in Riga last July.
● What is your favorite singer and favorite song?
Ignazio: Stevie Wonder “You and I”.
Piero: Luciano Pavarotti “E lucevan le stelle” – an aria from the opera “Tosca”.
● How do you feel about the Sanremo Festival? The golden days are gone or it still has much to give to Italian pop music, as well as before?
Ignazio: Comparing with world events Sanremo is not as famous as it was once, but for the Italian scenario it is still a very prestigious festival.
● Who amid the winners of the Sanremo previous years – the older generation of Italian pop music – had the greatest influence on the Italian pop music?
Piero: The best of all was Domenico Modugno.
● What is your favorite opera house and what are the plays that produced on you the strongest impression for the last time?
Piero: We love Detroit Opera House, because that’s where we recorded the first televised concert “Il Volo Takes Flight”.
● Which of the Russian artists do you know and would you like to work with someone of them (perhaps with Anna Netrebko – if you like her?)?
Ignazio: You hit the nail! It would be nice to sing a duet with Anna Netrebko one day, because she is one of the best sopranos of the world.
* the photo is only to illustrate
Em 4 de outubro no “Barvikha Luxury Village” irá se apresentar o trio italiano Il Volo. Evgeny Korolev falou com os jovens tenores Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto e Gianluca Ginoble às vésperas de sua chegada à Moscou.
● Esta é sua primeira visita à Moscou? Vocês já se apresentaram em teatros como o “Barvikha Luxury Village” – um lugar onde a moda e a arte se aproximam -, além de ser geograficamente próximo de seu público alvo?
Ignazio: Já estivemos em Moscou, mas não por muito tempo – viemos apoiar Toto Cutugno, quando ele se apresentou ali. Esperamos que esta visita seja mais longa. A respeito do teatro, nós já nos apresentamos em grandes teatros na América do Norte e América Latina, como também na Europa, mas ouvimos falar que o “Barvikha Luxury Village” é um lugar muito bonito e estamos ansiosos pelo concerto em Moscou.
● Por que a Brioni escolheu vocês? O quão perto estão vocês da filosofia da marca?
Ignazio: É melhor perguntar aos representantes da Brioni. Fomos convidados, e alegremente aceitamos, pois a a reputação e o status da Brioni é reconhecido em todo o mundo. Somos gratos pela oportunidade de ser parte da imagem da marca, porque a marca Brioni tem grande conexão com a Itália. Continue reading